Saturday, February 6, 2010

I hab a stubby nobe!

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH my sinus' hate me! wow! Talk about being really attractive, i can't breathe through my nose so my mouth is all dry and my lips are chapped and my nose is red and sore from non-productive blowing and my eyes are watering and of course when i least expect it a flood of snot comes pouring out (dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me) no medication seems to relieve the pain so i'm burning essential oils (rosemary, tea tree, lavender, and eucalyptus) to try to clear it out. i can't even taste my coffee and that is about the worst thing ever!!!

i was informed this morning we have "no food" in the house. now, we have food...if you open the pantry there is actually food in there, it's just you have to be a little creative about it and the other inhabitants of chez hoppin hill seem to be having difficulty with that concept. i do buy food, i buy it quite often it's just that the human hoover boys i live with suck down all the stuff they like best within 2 days and then we are left with "no food" at least my daughter attempts to look outisde the food box but even she is complaining so it looks like i'll be grocery shopping at some point today....i'm hoping the girl scouts will NOT have a table set up out front selling their calorie packed, gluten filled cookies of doom, i am weak and delerious from medication...i might just buy them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment