Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I can see clearly now the rain has gone....FINALLY!


Wow!!! 4 days of non stop rain, 7 inches fallen in total..and my basement has become an indoor swimming pool..not by my choice. So today is all about pumping the water out and splashing around in my boots. I can just see the clouds starting to break up and maybe the sun will make an appearance today. I know it rains in the Spring but this was Mother Nature going above and beyond!


No work today, i have a million kabillion things to get done, swap packages to send out (i am involved in several knitting swaps http://www.ravelry.com/) laundry to do, market to get to, and i must do something about the mutant dust bunnies that are threatening to take over the house! I would love to drag the big old rubbermaid containers out of the attic as well and see what spring/summer clothes are being handed down to what boy but my limited time may not allow me to get that crazy. I'll pace myself and occasionally refuel with coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment