Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Giving some love shout outs to my favorite socks





So as the weather sloooowly gets warmer here in the great North East I think yippee and then awwww because it will mean having to put away my socks. I love socks, well not just any socks...i like these socks...Soulmate Socks made in Vermont. Ok ok so as a rule i am not this picky about clothing and name brands and what not...but if you have ever slipped a pair of these onto your feet you would understand. They are wonderfully mismatched on purpose (because life is too short to wear matching socks is there motto) and so cottony and warm...ahhh and the colors!! Super Cute!! I wear them to school all the time and my feet feel good all day, the kids can catch a peek at them under my crocs and it makes them laugh that "Mrs. Jette can't match her socks!" My favorite Christmas present this year was my box full of socks..OH and they are awesome to hike in...not only do you look super cool with them under your hiking boots but your feet stay dry and comfortable!

******** WARNING, THE FOLLOWING IS FOR THE LADIES EYE ONLY...MEN THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ********

oh yes, today is my "big girl" doctor appointment....fun fun fun, i'll be wearing my socks...makes my gyno laugh, and lets face it...his job isn't the most pleasant, he needs a laugh.

later sistas!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment