Friday, February 18, 2011

Things I miss.............

I'm fine with being gluten free...really I am, I feel much much better, my skin is clearer, my tummy feels better, i have more energy. but sometimes I just miss things. Lately I have been craving Pizza Hut pizza. I love this pizza. and the sad thing is there isn't even one really near me, and it's not something I would even eat on a regular basis, it was a rare treat indeed. Then why all of a sudden do I want nothing but this pizza...and no I'm not pregnant..no weird cravings (and believe me if I was I'd be guzzling orange juice :) ) Just all of a sudden I miss it very much. I consider trying to find a recipe online, but it tastes so much better when it's made for you. Sigh. This weekend I think I'll just whip up some yummy gluten free, dairy free, egg free cookies. it's not Pizza Hut, but I guess I can compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment