Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hello Angels....new mission for you



I have offically been asked to be an "angel" for 2 different swaps I have been part of! whoo boy! I of course am happy to help, I can't think of anything more dissapointing then signing up for a swap, making a fabulous goodie box and then sititng there waiting, and waiting and waiting for yours to arrive only to be left out of the fun :(

I hope to have them both out by next week! what else is there for me to do on a rainy, cold, miserable winter day? Nothing better than a cup of tea and a little swap crafting!

2 comments:

  1. oh sweetie I didn't realize you'd been asked to be an angel for another swap as well ;'( you are an absolute angel for doing this and I'm very grateful - If it is of any help I've had to put together an angel package too - like you I hate thinking of people missing out.
    GGRRR to non swappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see my dining room table...it's awash with craft stuff! it's no big deal, the other swap is just a yarn exchange with a few goodies, easy peasy lemon squeezy. I'm nearly done with both...it's been a pleasure to help out.

    ReplyDelete