Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dear Snow: It's not you, it's me, I just don't think this relationship is working out. I despise shoveling you.


This is me! I'm going to turn into a penguin soon if this snow doesn't stop! We have had 8 major snow storms since Christmas! Over 40 inches of snow has fallen from the sky onto my area. I'm done with it. Of course I am still sick (sinus infection) but that didn't stop me from going out to shovel the snow off the roof of the chicken coop for fear that the freezing rain we ae getting tonight will cause it to cave in...which would be bad.
So depending on what news station you watch will depend on how much snow they say we are getting, it seems very inconsistant as one will tell you 5 inches while another is claiming 12 is coming our way. Regardless it looks like I'll be home with the kids tomorrow yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment