Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year :)

Ahhhhhhhh Back to School Time! Tomorrow morning at this
exact time I will be waving to my smiling, happy, skipping with glee down the driveway children.
~~~~~Whoa, rewind...smiling? happy? ummm I think NOT! ~~~~~

Ok, I'll be waving to my sullen, pouting, sleepy eyed, grumbling children who will be dragging themselves down the driveway to wait for the bus. phew, that's more like it!

It's been a great summer, but all good things must come to an end. I have one starting High School, one in middle school, one who will rule the school as a 5th grader, and the youngest will be in 2nd grade...sigh.

I have knitting projects all lined up and ready to go, house needs a good scrubbing, and a lunch date with Diva Deb. Soon enough my phone will be ringing with substitute teaching calls.

bye summer, hello fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment