Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Things!

Aside from the obvious, family, friends, the fact my jeans still fit my butt (yes!) these are a few of the little things that make me happy these days....it's subject to change depending on the time of year and amount of chocolate in the house at any given time.

decorating for Halloween...i know it's a little early...it's so much fun!

When a knitting project comes out just the way you want it to! whhooo hoo!


Really Yummy Cookies that me and Gavin can eat...props to Jo-Sef company for these tasty little gluten free/casein free/dairy free/ egg free delights! xx00!





My snazzy new red teapot...it's like ferrari red...favorite tea behind it.














2 comments:

  1. OOOOH! Diva!! LURV the gloves!! Ruffles are IN this year ya know tee hee..hint hint...
    And what's the favorite tea? I couldn't see in the background..old eyes and all...share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Candy Cane Lane tea...it's a christmas tea but last year I cleared the shelves of it to keep me stocked for the summer, it's delish! hint taken...your so subtle :)

    ReplyDelete