Friday, May 20, 2011

Invasion of the Giant Person Eating Spider

WARNING!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE THE BIGGEST DARN SPIDER, IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF SPIDERS, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS BLOG...ALSO, IF YOU LOVE SPIDERS...WE DO KILL THE SUCKER...SO BE WARNED!!!

ok, so today, a typical day, the rain finally stopped and we were able to venture outside, only to find the biggest, scariest spider was on the side of our house..see the above picture, those are just it's legs. I am deathly afraid of spiders, and here I was alone with a mutated killer one!!! the following videos shows my expert crocodile hunter like assesment of the spider and then the demise of it by the hands of my daughter, who wanted to make sure our house was safe from the beast. Buddhists...please advert your eyes.
o




2 comments:

  1. OH MY GAWD.....I can't believe i just watched this.......!!!!! I love your screaming...LMAO LMAO>>>>> I'm DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING...I think I peed myself!!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE!! LOVE the hockey stick death!!!! ew it's green....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'm late to the party on this one, but seriously -- that was some radioactive, black and white horror film, nuclear mutated skeery spider dude! And while I will confess I surely would have screamed, too, that admission does not in any way lessen the giggles I still have from watching this! Hahahahaahahahahahahahaha!! :)

    ReplyDelete