Monday, June 6, 2011

Crazy Time Of The Year!

whew!!!

It's nearly summer here...only 16 more days of school to go, and for a substitute teacher it's the busiest time of the year. I know, seems a little weird doesn't it? But this is the time when all the teachers and classroom aides cash in their personal days...because the weather is so nice! It's a good and bad thing. I'd like more than ever to stay home and putter in the garden, but...cha ching! I need the money for the summer! Plus I have my eyes on this pair of sandals from LL Bean that I really really want since I had to retire a pair of sandals and my old sneakers this weekend (they both lead a full and productive life as I'm not easy on my footwear)

now off to make 5 lunches and get 4 kids and myself out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment