Sunday, September 11, 2011

I need a new boy toy to run away with....suggestions?

so back in the day...you know...long before children and other life distractions when you used to be able to stare into each other's eyes across the table and just eat at a lesiurly pace...and the meal did not consist of chicken nuggets..the hubby and I used to play the "people we were allowed to run away with if they came knocking on the front door" celebrity style of course. So over the years I have gone through quite a few "boy toys" and I'm feeling like it's time for a new one. My past men have been


Mr. Connery....mmmmm James Bond!

Mr. Crowe...Gladiator costume included.


Hugh Jackman...with or without the Wolverine blades.

So the verdict it out...I'm just not sure who to pick...nobody young..I am not into that vampire pale sparkly thing, and they cannot consider the 80's ancient times....I'm open to suggestion!





Oh and the husband has stood by his gal Nicole Kidman..although he does like her better with the red hair than blonde. I'm not too worried about her knocking on the front door. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment