Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh My Gooshnibs!!!

There is a reason why I love the knitting community so much, they are crazy fun! my swap partner from Ravelry's Dishcloth Swap went a little nutty this month...Lovely lovely Sue from Washington sent me a big old envelope full of goodies and why do you ask??? IT'S MY BIRTHDAY NEXT WEEK!!! oh I was spoiled for sure, a gorgeous brightly colored happy dishcloth, a most adorable knitted batty to decorate with and my favorite bit...the emergency mustache costume!!! I can't stop freaking my older kids out with it! it's awesome! Nice to know someone else out there has the same strange sense of humor as me....well that could be a little scarey at the same time.. Now pardon me while I drop off the teenage diva at dance while in cognito....much to her horror....mwwwwwwhahahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment