Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mind gone...nope really this time....I need to be stopped!

No...I can't....I won't....I shant....no no no....must resist cuteness....must say NOOOOO! Dang, I didn't just clear out a huge area today next to the chicken coop.....shoot I didn't just go with the beloved to buy a big shed...half of which is meant for something small and cute to live in....UGH I did not just pick out the name Saffron....blah I did not just tell the male children who are leaping around with joy....what is my problem??? SERIOUSLY SOMEBODY SMACK ME!but did you see their precious little faces???
I'm doomed. :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post! How absolutely adorable! Did you bring them home? Are they hanging out in their own little shed(s)? Just Saffron, or do you have a Cumin and Cardamom, too? A fiery tempered Ginger?

    My attack-cat will not tolerate other furry friends in our home, so I have to live vicariously through others....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled cute chicken coop and saw this picture! I don't even like goats, but now I think I need one, SO cute!

    ReplyDelete