Saturday, June 12, 2010

Diva! HOLLAH!!!

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait....ok I have to wait but it's killing me! End of August is offically "Diva Weekend" when Dawn, Katie and I will decend upon North Conway NH with our tiaras sparkling for the world to see! Oh it's a girls weekend in the making! Think shopping the outlets (in our offical DIVA pink t-shirts) and of course intoxicated mini golf in tiaras....because can you think of a BETTER time to wear tiaras?? Shhhhhhaaaaaaa no you can't!

After a looong summer with the kids this is something i can treat myself with...time with my Divas....'cause they know and love me bestest!

Hollah (or when we are having dinner at Dawn's house Challah!)

1 comment:

  1. OMG...you crack me up. You should have seen Diva Katie rockin the GLAM at Margaretta Days...She didn't look like no Quaker...LMAO

    ReplyDelete