Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holly Jolly

It's the most wonderful time of the year! ok well it's certainly my favorite anyway..here in our little town we kick off the holiday season with our traditional Santa Parade through downtown. This year Emily was dancing down the street with her dance studio and Cody marched with the cub scouts. The weather was perfect! Gavin is ready to see Santa!
The Scouts had a

Santa at the beach theme for their float..Cody is in the middle with the shades Emily dancing along with the holiday music


And then it's time to decorate! First out...The Holy Cow.






Hyacinth felt like she doesn't get represented often enough in my blog..so here she is supervising the decortaing.



I think all my children should start out their Santa letters with the saying on the sign.


My Dickens Christmas Carol display


a gentle reminder to the kids....


















No comments:

Post a Comment