Monday, December 6, 2010

I love presents...no really I do I do!

And the Swap Joy keeps on coming! Ohhh and Ahhh here is my soap and cloth swap package...check out the cloth...it's a rooster! a little shout out to my hens from Knitterofhats from Arlington, VA! I wish I had smell-o-rama on my computer because I've been sniffing the soap all day, it smells divine! The big tree bar sparkles too...and anyone who knows me knows I luvs me some glitter! The little notebook is going right in my bag for my "mad mom" notes that I need to scribble down or else I forget everything! Now everyone go out there and join a crafty swap!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a gorgeous knitted dish cloth! I've only just taught myself to knit and started with dish cloths - I'm yet to venture so far as patterned dish cloths!

    ReplyDelete